You may be wondering why this dressing’s name is completely irrelevant to any and all of the ingredients. However, if you were standing next to me watching my friend Sydney literally drink the remnants of it out of the blender, you would have a much better understanding of why it’s now named in her honor. Anyways, here’s how to make it:
BEST FOR- Everything, if you ask Sydney. But a hearty dressing that can stand up to while somehow going with almost any and all salad ingredients.
MUSICAL PAIRING- “19-2000 – Soulchild Remix” by Gorillaz
- ¼ cup chopped chives
- 3 tbs white balsamic vinegar
- 3 tsp dijon mustard
- salt + pepper
- 1 tbs raw honey/agave nectar/brown rice syrup/maple syrup
- 1/3 cup grapeseed or other neutral tasting oil
- ½ fresh squeezed Meyer lemon
- as much water as desired to thin
Blend all ingredients in a magic bullet/ food processor/ blender & enjoy!
… she certainly did