Best For: Easy weeknight dinners, and a go-to tofu preparation
Serves 2, takes ~30 min
- 1 pkg extra firm tofu (14oz)
- 1/2 lbs asparagus
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbs curry powder
- 3 tsp olive oil
- Salt & pepper (to taste )
- Grain of choice (quinoa, faro, rice, etc)
- Prep first – Press your tofu wrapped in paper towel for 10 min under a cookbook. Preheat oven to 425F. Begin making your grain of choice.
- Put asparagus on lined baking pan. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, garlic powder and 1/2 tsp oil. Bake for 12 minutes in oven.
- Cube tofu and toss in bowl with 1 tsp olive oil, 1 tbs curry powder, salt, and pepper.
- Heat up final 1 tsp oil in large skillet for one minute, then add tofu. Cook untouched on one side for 5 minutes, then toss and cook to desired crispness (I did ~15 min).
- Put all on plate and enjoy!