Lately, I’ve been challenging myself to be more grateful. It’s bizarre how much more quickly thoughts of gratitude come to me after about a week of a daily gratitude practice. Like this one. An upside of quarantine? No more overpriced lunch salads! Boost your immune system with this 6 ingredient salad instead.
Best for: One upping that overpriced lunch salad with an easier, likely even healthier one at home.
- 2 handfuls of preferred greens
- 1 chicken breast, pan seared
- 1 handful cherry tomatoes, halved
- Sprinkle of shredded Parmesan
- Olive oil and vinegar to taste
- Heat up a small amount of oil in pan. Add chicken breast and cook on low for 10 minutes or until no longer pink inside.
- Chop tomatoes while chicken is cooking, add to bowl with lettuce and shredded Parmesan. Drizzle with oil and vinegar then toss.
- Slice chicken once done and add on top. Enjoy!