Interested in a meatless Monday dinner or need inspiration for lunch tomorrow? Try this toasted chickpea salad!
- 1/2 can chickpeas
- 2 heaping handfuls of preferred greens
- 1 small handful of tomatoes, halved
- 1 small handful of mushrooms, sliced
- 6 kalamata olives, sliced lengthwise
- Sprinkle of Parmesan (optional)
- Olive oil and vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400F. Put chickpeas on a lined baking tin, pat dry with paper towel, and drizzle with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Bake for 20 min.
- Slice mushrooms, tomatoes, and olives. Add to bowl with greens and parmesan.
- Once chickpeas are finished add to the bowl and drizzle with olive oil and vinegar. Enjoy!