I have a confession. I hate dill. I’m not sure why and I’m not sure if it’s something that I actually loathe or have for some reason incorrectly assumed that I loathe for years. However, I did buy it during my weekly grocery trip (to inspire me to make a Mediterranean dip– this has not happened yet) and so it was staring at me as I pondered what to make for brunch on Saturday. At 1PM. Which leads to the punchline…
It’s never too late for weekend brunch! These egg, avocado, dill, and lime breakfast tacos can be whipped up in the next 10 minutes— whether it’s a weekend or weekday!
Don’t believe me on how easy these are? Fine, I will prove it and show the ingredients and recipe side by side in all their concise glory 🙂
- 4 eggs
- 4 tortillas
- 1/2 avocado, thinly sliced
- 1/2 lime, cut in 4
- 2 sprigs of dill
- Sprinkle of parmesan (optional)
- Salt & pepper
- Heat up tortillas in pan to get warm and crispy.
- Fry eggs to desired doneness. I put a lid on mine for the final minute so they get slightly cloudy on top.
- Slice your avocado and lime. Top each tortilla with an egg, then avocado, then sprinkle of parmesan (optional), then lime, then salt and pepper.
Want more Carmel Kama’aina content? Follow me on Instagram. All my latest recipes and behind the scenes tricks are published first on Instagram. Check out this recipe on Instagram, below: