WARNING: this recipe is alarmingly simple. If you like to agonize over your cooking and spend hours prepping, baking, and plating- this one is not for you. Honestly, this whole blog likely isn’t for you, but this tops even my usual low maintenance recipes.
Still on board? Read below to brunchify your burrata with this 5 ingredient antipasti recipe.
- 1/4 cantaloupe, sliced into half moons
- 3 slices of prosciutto, torn in thirds
- Handful cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 scoop burrata
- Drizzle of agave or honey
- Layer all your cantaloupe, prosciutto, and tomatoes on a platter. Set your burrata in the center and drizzle agave on top. Voila!
Yes, you read that right. The directions are ONE step. I really wasn’t kidding!
Not sure what to do with your leftover burrata? I’d recommend checking out my Burrata and Roasted Tomato Spaghetti Aglio e Olio recipe.
Want more Carmel Kama’aina content? Follow me on Instagram. All my latest recipes and behind the scenes tricks are published first on Instagram. Check out this recipe on Instagram, below: