Love a good Hidden Valley Ranch snack but trying to be healthy? Say hello to GRANCH aka ranch dressing made with Greek yogurt rather than the buttermilk, mayo, and additives combo. This recipe is incredibly customizable between fresh and dried ingredients, and takes no more than 5 minutes to pull together. Happy snacking!
- 1/2 cup nonfat Greek yogurt (or 2% or full fat — whatever you’ll eat leftover!)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1.5 tbs fresh yellow onion (chopped)
- 1/2 tsp dried dill
- 2.5 tsp apple cider vinegar (or lemon juice)
- 1/2 tbs green onion
- Salt to taste
- Optional – 1 tsp water if too thick
- Throw all ingredients in nutribullet / blender/ under immersion blender. Enjoy with your preferred veggies (I did 1/2 red pepper, 1/2 cucumber, 1 cup fresh broccoli).
You can use onion powder in place of fresh onion, dried chives (or parsley!) in place of fresh green onion, and lemon instead of over apple cider vinegar. This recipe is super easy and customizable!
What am I listening to as I make this? “Borderline” by Tame Impala
What if I want an easy dip but not this one? Don’t worry, I have many more options for you!
What about 3-4 recipes weekly with corresponding grocery lists weekly? Sign up for the Carmel Kama’aina weekly blast: